Welcome. I’m glad you are here.
My name is Eunice, and I am a Licensed Therapist in Pasadena, CA.
I have worked extensively with individuals and families to help them understand themselves, build roads of communication, and cultivate healthy relationships.
My approach to therapy is informed by psychodynamic and empathy based theories. My style has been described as calm, reflective and insightful. Along with my formal training, I want to provide an open space for you to be honest with yourself and others with the assurance that I am on your team.
I live in Los Angeles with my husband and son. In my past career, I worked to help advocate for victims of violence and other vulnerable populations. I learned what resiliance is from my clients and I take that message with me in my career as a therapist. I hope to bring all of myself into the therapy room so you can feel the space to share your story.
- Adult survivors of childhood trauma
- Anxiety, depression and shame surrounding mental health
- Childhood development and play therapy
- Bicultural and cross-cultural relationships
- Parenting and postpartum depression
- Pre-marital and Pre-engagement counseling
Education and Training
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #99797)
- Fuller Graduate School of Psychology,
Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Restoration Therapy Level II
- Prepare/Enrich Premarital Assessment Certified Facilitator
- Strengthening Families Program, an Evidenced-based Practice
- Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention Training
- Professional Affiliation: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (CAMFT)