I am culturally competent therapist (LMFT #99797 in the state of California) in private practice in Pasadena, CA.
I have worked extensively with multicultural individuals and families to help them understand themselves, build roads of communication, and cultivate healthy relationships. I have also worked as a domestic violence social worker with immigrant and undocumented women seeking to escape abusive relationships.
- Adult survivors of child abuse and neglect
- Shame issues
- Unaddressed trauma
- Postpartum and Prepartum depression
- Pre-marital and Pre-engagement counseling
Education and Training
- Fuller Graduate School of Psychology,
Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Restoration Therapy Level II
- Prepare/Enrich Premarital Assessment Certified Facilitator
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault 65-hour training
- Professional Affiliation: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (CAMFT)