I am culturally competent Marriage and Family Therapist in Pasadena, CA.
I have worked extensively with multicultural individuals and families to help them understand themselves, build roads of communication, and cultivate healthy relationships.
My approach to therapy is informed by psychodynamic and empathy based theories. My style has been described as calm, reflective and insightful. Along with my formal training, I want to provide an open space for you to be honest with yourself and others with the assurance that I am on your team.
- Anxiety, depression and shame surrounding mental health
- Childhood development and play therapy
- Bicultural and cross-cultural relationships
- Parenting and postpartum depression
- Pre-marital and Pre-engagement counseling
Education and Training
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT #99797)
- Fuller Graduate School of Psychology,
Masters of Science in Marriage and Family Therapy
- Restoration Therapy Level II
- Prepare/Enrich Premarital Assessment Certified Facilitator
- Strengthening Families Program, an Evidenced-based Practice
- Sexual Assault Crisis Intervention Training
- Professional Affiliation: California Association of Marriage and Family Therapist (CAMFT)